Professor Yu is an academics specializing and focusing in the research, education, and clinical service in vascular and interventional radiology.
Professor Yu’s clinical and research interest focus on the advancement of the techniques and technologies of vascular and non-vascular interventional radiology in the management of oncological diseases, cerebrovascular diseases, aortic diseases, gynecological diseases and urological diseases, including: interventional treatments of hepatocellular carcinoma, endovascular treatment and imaging of cerebrovascular and aortic diseases, computational fluid dynamics of vascular diseases, interventional treatments of gynaecological and urological disease, and development of navigational system for image guided therapy.
Professor Yu has organized 64 local and international courses, conferences, symposiums and workshops in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, given 230 invited lectures, including 92 keynote lectures in international conferences such as the World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, the World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, LINC Asia-Pacific, Asian-Pacific Congress of Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology (APCCVIR), Asian-Pacific Conference on Interventional Oncology, Asian Australasian Federation of Interventional and Therapeutics Neuroradiology (AAFITN), Global Embolization Symposium and Techniques Asia (GEST), Society of Korean Endovascular Neurosurgeons, Korean Society of Cerebrovascular Surgeons, World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies (WFNS), World Congress of Neurosurgery, Asia-Pacific Association of Imaging-guided Therapy in Oncology, Chinese Conference of Minimally Invasive Therapy in Oncology, World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutics Neuroradiology (WFITN), Advanced Live Interventional Course of Essen (ALICE), World Congress of Interventional Oncology (WCIO), Asia Pacific Stroke Conference, World Congress of Anaesthesiologists, Asian Pacific Association of Gynaecologic Endoscopy, Oriental Conference of Interventional Neuroradiology, and China Conference of Interventional Oncology (CCIO). He has taught in 45 international courses and workshops such as the Asian Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialty Update Course, VIRF – University of Michigan Practical Training in Endovascular Intervention, and International Intensive Course for Interventional Radiology (IICIR). He has performed live demonstration in a number of local and international courses and workshops.
Professor Yu teaches in the undergraduate program. He has developed a Diploma Program in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, which is the only one of its kind locally and internationally, a quotable qualification recognized by local health authorities, providing up-to-date knowledge on the subspecialty, and covering the epidemiology, patho-physiology, in-depth procedure techniques and patient management of a full spectrum of disease conditions relevant to vascular and interventional radiology.
Professor Yu provides clinical service for the public as well as for private patients. He is experienced in the clinical application of vascular and interventional radiology in the management of cerebrovascular, cardiovascular, oncological, visceral, vascular, obstetrical, gynecological, and urological diseases. He specializes in interventional procedures such as endovascular treatment of cerebral aneurysms, dural arterio-venous fistula, carotid and intracranial angioplasty and stenting, mechanical thrombectomy of acute ischemic stroke, aortic stent graft, percutaneous ablation and transarterial treatment of liver cancers, uterine artery embolization for uterine fibroids, embolization of renal tumors, and prostate artery embolization for benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Professor Yu is the author of 238 peer-reviewed scientific papers and 125 presented scientific paper abstracts, holder of 5 United States Patents, and holder of 10 Research and Development Contracts with industry. He was awarded an Outstanding Scientific Research Output Awards (Natural Science Grade 1) by the Ministry of Education Higher Education of The Peoples‘ Republic of China in 2011.
Professor Yu is a pioneer in a number of treatment techniques and technologies in vascular and interventional radiology locally, internationally, and globally. He has invented the treatment ablative chemoembolization for the treatment of primary liver cancer, invented a needle for abscess drainage, invented a double-wire technique for porto-systemic shunt, and invented a technique for preventing non-target ischemic complications in prostate artery embolization. He has developed techniques for safe percutaneous biopsy of hypervascular liver lesions, and developed percutaneous biopsy techniques for accurate diagnosis of subcentimeter liver lesions. He has developed techniques and studied extensively the treatment transarterial ethanol ablation and established its role in treating hepatocellular carcinoma. He has developed techniques and evaluated extensively the various techniques of endovascular intervention such as embolization, intracranial and carotid stenting, and flow-divertion, in various neurovascular conditions such as aneurysm, stenosis, and arteriovenous fistula or malformation. He has established the role of needle aspiration for pyogenic liver abscess, established the role of trisacryl embolic spheres for uterine artery embolization, established the role of prostate artery embolization in treating patients with acute urinary retention due to benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Selected publications on hepatocellular carcinoma
- Ablative chemoembolization for hepatocellular carcinoma: a prospective phase I case-control comparison with conventional chemoembolization.
Yu SCH, Chan SL, Lee KF, Hui JWY, Hui EP, Chu CM, Chan AW, Cheung S, Li L, Wong J, Yeo WMM
Radiology 2018 Apr; 287(1):340-348, doi: 10.1148/radiol.2017170154
- A phase 2 study of the efficacy and biomarker on the combination of transarterial chemoembolization and axitinib in the treatment of inoperable hepatocellular carcinoma.
Chan SL, Yeo W, Mo F, Chan AWH, Koh J, Li L, Hui EP, Chong CCN, Lai PBS, Mok TSK, Yu SCH
Cancer 2017 Oct; 123(20):3977-3985
- Mechanism and natural course of tumor involution in hepatocellular carcinoma following Transarterial Ethanol Ablation.
Chan A, Yu SC, Lau TW, Tang P, Chan SK, Chu CC, Hui JW, Lee KF
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology 2016 Aug; 39(8):1136-1143.
- Transarterial Ethanol Ablation for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma: analysis of clinical and tumor outcomes.
Yu SC, Hui EP, Tang P, Chan SK, Chu CC, Hui JW, Chan SL, Lee KF, Lai PB, Yeo W
Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2016 May; 27(5):639-649
- Phase I/II study of temsirolimus for patients with unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)- a correlative study to explore potential biomarkers for response.
Yeo W, Chan SL, Mo FK, Chu CM, Hui JW, Tong JH, Chan AW, Koh J, Hui EP, Loong H, Lee K, Li L, Ma B, To KF, Yu SCH
BMC Cancer 2015 May; 15(1):395
- Performance of serum α-fetoprotein levels in the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with a hepatic mass.
Chan SL, Mo F, Johnson PJ, Siu DYW, Chan MHM, Lau WY, Lai PBS, Lam CWK, Yeo W, Yu SCH (Corresponding Author)
HPB (Oxford) 2014 Apr; 16(4):366-372. doi:10.1111/hpb.12146
- Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma: randomized controlled trial of transarterial ethanol ablation versus transcatheter arterial chemoembolization.
Yu SC, Hui JW, Hui EP, Chan SL, Lee KF, Mo F, Wong J, Ma B, Lai P, Mok T, Yeo W
Radiology 2014 Feb; 270(2):607-620. doi: 10.1148/radiol.13130498
- Embolization efficacy and treatment effectiveness of transarterial therapy for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma: a cass-controlled comparison of transarterial ethanol ablation with lipiodol-ethanol mixture versus transcatheter arterial chemoembolization.
Yu SCH, Hui JW, Hui EP, Mo F, Lee PS, Wong J, Lee KF, Lai PB, Yeo W
Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2009 Mar; 20(3):352-359
- A comparison of 3 transarterial lipiodol-based formulations for hepatocellular carcinoma: in-vivo bio-distribution study in human.
Yu SCH, Leung TWT, Lau WY, Lee N, Hui EP, Yeo W, Lai PBS, Mok TSK
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology 2008 Mar; 31(2):289-298
- Adjuvant intra-arterial Iodine-131-labelled lipiodol for resectable hepatocellular carcinoma: a prospective randomized trial – update on 5-year and 10-year survival.
Lau WY, Lai E, Leung TWT, Yu SCH
Annals of Surgery 2008 Jan; 247(1):43-48
- Transarterial ethanol ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma with lipiodol–Ethanol Mixture: Phase II Study.
Yu SCH, Hui EP, Wong J, Wong H, Mo F, Ho SSM, Wong YY, Yeo W, Lai PBS, Chan ATC, Mok TSK
Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2008 Jan; 19:95-103
- Transarterial ethanol ablation of cirrhotic liver with lipiodol-ethanol mixture: Safety and efficacy study in rats. Investigative
Yu SCH, Chan CTP
Radiology 2006 Aug; 41(8):609 – 617
- Imaging features of hepatocellular carcinoma
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Yeung DTK, So NMC
Clinical Radiology 2004 Feb; 59(2):145-156
- Phase II study of the efficacy and safety of cisplatin-epinephrine injectable gel administered to patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
Leung TWT, Yu SCH, Johnson PJ, Geschwind J, Vogl TJ, Engelmann K, Gores GJ, Giovannini M, Grady JO, Heneghan M, Steward M, Orenberg EK, Thuluvath PJ
Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2003 Feb; 21(4):652-658
- C-11-acetate PET imaging in hepatocellular carcinoma and other liver masses.
Ho CL, Yu SCH, Yeung DWC
Journal of Nuclear Medicine 2003 Feb; 44(2):213-223
- A new treatment for hepatocellular carcinoma : intratumoural chemotherapy with a percutaneous injectable cytotoxic gel.
Yu SCH, Leung TWT, Lau WY, Chan YL, Metreweli C, Johnson PJ
Radiology 2001; 217(P):503
Selected publications on cerebrovascular diseases
- Long-term evolutionary change in the lumen of intracranial atherosclerotic stenosis following angioplasty and stenting.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Lau TWW, Wong SSM, Lee KT, Wong LKS, Leung TWH
Operative Neurosurgery 2018 Feb; 14(2):128-138
- Intravenous C-Arm Conebeam CT angiography following long-term flow-diverter implantation: technologic evaluation and preliminary results.
Yu SC, Lee KT, Lau TW, Wong GK, Pang VK, Chan KY
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2016 Mar; 37(3):481-486
- Evolution of intracranial atherosclerotic disease under modern medical therapy.
Leung TW, Wang L, Soo YO, Ip VH, Chan AY, Au LW, Fan FS, Lau AY, Leung H, Abrigo J, Wong A, Mok VC, Ng PW, Tsoi TH, Li SH, Man CB, Fong WC, Wong KS, Yu SC. Annals of Neurology 2015 Mar; 77(3):478-486
- Evaluation of carotid angioplasty and stenting for radiation-induced carotid stenosis.
Yu SC, Zou WX, Soo YO, Wang L, Hui JW, Chan AY, Lee KT, Ip VH, Fan FS, Chan AL, Wong LK, Leung TW
Stroke 2014 May; 45(5):1402-1407
- Learning curve of Wingspan stenting for intracranial atherosclerosis: single center experience of 95 consecutive patients.
Yu SCH, Leung T, Lee KT, Wong LKS
Journal of Neurointerventional Surgery 2014 Apr; 6(3):212-218. doi:10.1136/neurintsurg-2012-010593
- Angioplasty and stenting of intracranial atherosclerosis with Wingspan system: 1-year clinical and radiological outcome in a single Asian center.
Yu SCH, Leung T, Lee KT, Wong LKS
Journal of Neurointerventional Surgery 2014 Mar; 6(2):96-102. doi: 10.1136/neurintsurg-2012-010608
- Angioplasty and stenting for intracranial atherosclerotic stenosis: position statement of the Hong Kong Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author)
The Hong Kong Medical Diary – Interventional Neuroradiology 2013 Apr; 18(4):6-8
- Paradigm shift in endovascular interventional of unruptured cerebral aneurysms – from coiling to flow diverters.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author)
The Hong Kong Medical Diary – Interventional Neuroradiology 2013 Apr: 18(4):14-16
- Intra-arterial revascularization therapy for acute ischaemic stroke: initial experience in a Hong Kong hospital.
Wong EHC, Yu SCH, Lau AYL, Hui VSW, Leung CSF, Hui JWY, Siu DYW, Abrigo JM, Lee KT, Graham CA, Wong LKS, Leung TWH
Hong Kong Medical Journal 2013 Apr; 19(2):135-141
- Intracranial aneurysms: midterm outcome of Pipeline Embolization Device–a prospective study in 143 patients with 178 aneurysms.
Yu SC, Kwok CK, Cheng PW, Chan KY, Lau SS, Lui WM, Leung KM, Lee R, Cheng HK, Cheung YL, Chan CM, Wong GK, Hui JW, Wong YC, Tan CB, Poon WL, Pang KY, Wong AK, Fung KH
Radiology 2012 Dec; 265(3): 893-901
- Angioplasty and stenting for intracranial atherosclerotic stenosis with nitinol stent: factors affecting technical success and patient safety.
Yu SCH, Leung TWH, Hung EHY, Lam WWM, Wong LKS
Neurosurgery 2012 Mar; 70(1 Suppl Operative):104-113
- A venographic operational classification for transvenous embolization of dural carotid-cavenous fistula.
Yu SCH, Cheng KM, Tam PHT, Wong GKC, Chan CM, Cheung YL, Poon WS
Neuroradiology 2011 Dec; 53(12): 993-999
- Angioplasty and stenting of atherosclerotic middle cerebral arteries with Wingspan: evaluation of clinical outcome, restenosis, and procedure outcome.
Yu SCH, Leung TW, Lee KT, Hui JW, Wong LK.
American Journal of Neuroradiology 2011 Apr; 32(4):753-758
- Symptomatic ostial vertebral artery stenosis: treatment with drug-eluting stents – clinical and angiographic results at 1-year follow up.
Yu SCH, Leung TWH, Lam JSY, Lam WWM, Wong LKS
Radiology 2009 Apr; 251(1): 224-232
- A compartmentalized volumetric system for outcome analysis of coiled cerebral aneurysms:aneurysm-coil mass-neck outcome assessment system.
Yu SCH, So WK, Chung ACS, Lee KT, Wong GKC
Neurosurgery 2009 Jan; 64(1): 149-155
- Transvenous embolization of dural carotid-cavernous fistulae with transfacial catheterization through the superior ophthalmic vein.
Yu SC, Cheng HK, Wong GK, Chan CM, Cheung JY, Poon WS
Neurosurgery 2007 Jun; 60(6):1032-1037; discussion 1037-8.
- A novel, self-expanding, nitinol stent in medically refractory intracranial atherosclerotic stenoses: the Wingspan study.
Bose A, Hartmann M, Henkes H, Liu HM, Teng MM, Szikora I, Berlis A, Reul J, Yu SCH, Forsting M, Lui M, Lim W, Sit SP
Stroke 2007 May; 38(5):1531-1537
- Endovascular coiling versus neurosurgical clipping for ruptured intracranial aneurysms: significant benefits in clinical outcome and reduced consumption of hospital resources in Hong Kong Chinese patients.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Wong GKC, Wong JKT, Poon WS
Hong Kong Medical Journal 2007; 13(4):271-278
- Does endoluminal coil embolization cause distension of intracranial aneurysms?
Yu SCH, Wong WCK, Chung ACS, Lee KT, Kwok Kuen Shing, George K C Wong.
Neuroradiology 2006; 48 (9): 653-660
- Intracranial aneurysms treated with Guglielmi detachable coil: midterm clinical and radiological outcome in 97 consecutive Chinese patients in Hong Kong.
Yu SCH, Chan MSY, Boet R, Wong JKT, Poon WS
American Journal of Neuroradiology 2004; 25:307-313
- Complete obliteration of intracranial arteriovenous malformation with endovascular cyanoacrylate embolization : an evaluation of success rate and permanency rate.
Yu SCH, Chan MSY, Lam JMK, Tam PHT, Poon WS
American Journal of Neuroradiology 2004; 25:1139-1144
Selected publications on aortic disease
- Endovascular fenestration for distal aortic sealing after frozen elephant trunk with thoraflex.
Wong RHL, Yu PSY, Kwok MWT, Chow SCY, Ho JYK, Underwood MJ, Yu SCH (Corresponding Author)
Ann Thorac Surg 2017 Jun; 103(6):e479-e482
- Pulsatile hemodynamics in patient-specific thoracic aortic dissection models constructed from computed tomography angiography.
Ko JKL, Liu RW, Ma D, Shi L, Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Wang DF
Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology 2017; 25(2):233-245
- Preemptive aneurysm sac embolization for thoracic endovascular aortic repair with inadequate proximal landing zone.
Ho JYK, Wong RHL, Chow SCY, Yu PSY, Kwok MWT, Underwood MJ, Yu SCH (Corresponding Author)
Annals of Thoracic Surgery 2016 Dec; 102(6):e489-e491. doi:10.1016/j.athoracsur.2015.12.038.
- Contrast-enhanced transthoracic aortic ultrasonography for endoleak detection after thoracic endovascular aortic repair.
Lee APW, Wong RHL, Underwood MJ, Yu SCH
Annals of Thoracic Surgery 2016 Sept; 102(3):e261
- The potential of computational fluid dynamics simulation on serial monitoring of hemodynamic change in Type B aortic dissection.
Yu SC (Corresponding Author), Liu W, Wong RH, Underwood M, Wang D
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology 2016 Aug; 39(8):1090-1098
- Coil embolization of diverticulum of Kommerell: A targeted hybrid endovascular technique.
Yu PS, Yu SC, Ng CT, Kwok MW, Chow SC, Ho JY, Underwood MJ, Wong RH
Annals of Thoracic Surgery 2016 May; 101(5): e139-e141
- Delayed stent deformity and fracture of Djumbodis dissection system.
Wong RHL, Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Lau RWH, Ng CSH, Hui JWY, Wan IYP, Wan S, Ho AMH, Underwood MJ
Annals of Thoracic Surgery 2014 Jan; 97(1):e17-20
- Hybrid treatment for ruptured diverticulum of Kommerell: a minimally invasive option.
Wong RHL, Chow SCY, Lok JKH, Ng CSH, Yu SCH, Lau JYW, Underwood MJ
The Annals of Thoracic Surgery 2013 Apr; 95(4):e95-96
Selected publications on benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Thickness-to-Height ratio of intravesical prostatic protrusion predicts the clinical outcome and morbidity of Prostatic Artery Embolization for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Cho CCM, Hung EHY, Zou J, Yuen BTY, Shi L, Chiu, PKF, Yee SCH, Ng ACF
Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2019 Nov; 30(11):1807-1816. doi: 10.1016/j.jvir.2019.07.035
- Prostate artery embolization (PAE) for benign prostatic hyperplasia: A pilot study.
Chiu PKF, Ng CF, Yee CH, Teoh JYC, Cho CCM, Hung EHY, Yu SCH
International Journal of Urology 2018; 25(1): 269, Meeting Abstract: MP042
- Case-control study of intraarterial verapamil for intraprostatic anastomoses to extraprostatic arteries in Prostatic Artery Embolization for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Cho C, Hung E, Wang D, Chiu P, Yee CH, Ng A
J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017 Aug; 26(8):1167-1176
- Prostatic artery embolization for benign prostatic hyperplasia with or without acute urinary retention.
Chiu PK, Ng CF, Yee CH, Teoh JY, Cho CCM, Hung EHY, Yu SCH
BJU International 2017 Mar; 119(3): 15
- Prostate artery embolization for complete urinary outflow obstruction due to benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Yu SC (Corresponding Author), Cho CC, Hung EH, Chiu PK, Yee CH, Ng CF
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology 2017 Jan; 40(1):33-40. doi: 10.1007/s00270-016-1502-3.
Selected publication on percutaneous biopsy
- Does percutaneous liver biopsy of hepatocellular carcinoma cause hematogenous dissemination? An in vivo study with quantitative assay of circulating tumor DNA using methylation-specific real-time polymerase chain reaction.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Lo DYM, Ip CB, Liew CT, Leung TW, Lau WY, Leung TWT, Lau WY
American Journal of Roentgenology 2004 Aug; 183(2):383-385
- US-guided percutaneous biopsy of small (<=1cm) hepatic lesions.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Liew CT, Lau WY, Leung TWT, Metreweli C
Radiology 2001 Jan; 218(1):195-199
- A prospective comparison of core biopsy (Histology), FNAB (Microhistology) and FNAC (Cytology) for focal liver lesions – an in-vivo study of diagnostic efficacy in 209 lesions.
Yu SCH, Liew CT, Chang AW, Leung TWT, Lau JWY
Radiology 2001; 221(P):353
- Percutaneous vertebral biopsy through intact bone: a coaxial bone transgressing technique with 18 gauge needle.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Lee YL, Metreweli C
Clinical Radiology 1999 Mar; 54(3):176-178
- Percutaneous biopsy of small hepatic lesions using an 18 gauge automated needle.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Lau WY, Leung WT, Liew CT, Leung NWY, Metreweli C
British Journal of Radiology 1998; 71:621-624
- Safety of percutaneous biopsy of hepatocellular carcinoma with an 18 gauge automated needle.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Metreweli C, Lau WY, Leung WT, Liew CT, Leung NWY
Clinical Radiology 1997; 52:907-911
Selected publication on uterine fibroid
- Oxytocin-augmented and non-sedating high-intensity-focused ultrasound (HIFU) for uterine fibroids showed promising outcome as compared to HIFU alone or uterine artery embolization.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Cheung ECW, Leung VYF, Fung LWY
Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, 2019 Dec; 45(12): 3207-3213
- Safety and efficacy of sonographically guided high-intensity focused ultrasound for symptomatic uterine fibroids: preliminary study of a modified protocol.
Leung JH, Yu SC (Corresponding Author), Cheung EC, Wong AS, Tong MM, Ho SS, Leung VY, Ahuja AT
Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine 2014 Oct 33(10):1811-1818
- Comparison of clinical outcomes of Tris-acryl microspheres versus polyvinyl alcohol microspheres for uterine artery embolization for leiomyomas: results of a randomized trial
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Lok I, Ho SSY, Tong MMB, Hui JWY
Journal of Vascular Interventional Radiology 2011 Sept; 22:1229-1235
Selected publication on miscellaneous topics
- Percutaneous portal vein embolization using a simplified sheathless 18-gauge trocar needle approach: review of efficacy and safety.
Wong SS, Yuen BT, Lee RK, Tsai CS, Cheung YS, Lee KF, Yu SCH (Corresponding Author)
J Vasc Interv Radiol 2019 Mar; 30(3):440-444
- Irreversible electroporation of the femoral neurovascular bundle: imaging and histologic evaluation in a swine model.
Wong SS, Hui JW, Chan AW, Chu CM, Rowlands DK, Yu SC(Corresponding Author)
Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2015 Aug; 26(8):1212-1220
- A double-wire technique for transjugular intrahepatic porto-systemic shunt through a transabdominal-transjugular porto-systemic approach – Report of two cases.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author)
American Journal of Roentgenology 2011 Jul; 197: W181-W183
- Carbon dioxide wedged arterial splenoportography: a new technique – a case report and an experimental study.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Cho KJ
Acta Radiologica 2009 Apr; 50(3):265-269
- Endovascular treatment of a large fusiform splenic artery aneurysm with a coaxial technique using a 5F balloon catheter and a micro-catheter.
Yu SCH, Ho SSM, Fung TMK, Ip CB, Lam YH, Lau JWY
Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2005 Oct; 16(10):1373-1377
- The utility of a drainage needle for percutaneous abscess drainage.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author)
American Journal of Roentgenology 2005 Jul; 185(1):58-63
- Prenatal embolization of a large chorioangioma using enbucrilate.
Lau TK, Yu SC, Leung TY, To KF, Fung TY, Leung TN
BJOG-An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2005 Jul; 112(7):1002-1004
- Treatment of pyogenic liver abscess: prospective randomized comparison of catheter drainage and needle aspiration.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Ho SSM, Lau WY, Yeung DTK, Yuen EHY, Lee PSF, Metreweli C
Hepatology 2004 Apr; 39(4):932-938
- Pyogenic liver abscess: treatment with needle aspiration.
Yu SCH (Corresponding Author), Lo RHG, Kan PS, Metreweli C
Clinical Radiology 1997; 52:912-916