– Contributor to curriculum-based teaching as well as being actively involved in radiology-based SSMs.
– Routine teacher on several MSc courses: MSc Diagnostic Ultrasound; MSc in Endocrinology; Diabetes and Metabolism; MSc Neurosurgical courses, MSc in Musculoskeletal Medicine and Rehabilitation, MSc in Sport Medicine and Health Science.
– Regular teacher on NTEC, Kwong Wah and HKCR radiology teaching programs.
– Delivered PROMISE (Practical Reporting of Musculoskeletal Imaging Studies) Lecture Series course – a series of monthly lectures to HK radiologists in 2016. Series also broadcast live to Beijing and Shanghai with weblink.
– Initiated and contribute regularly to weekly web-based radiology teaching via web links to Beijing, Shanghai, Indonesia and across Hong Kong.
– Initiated and directed the 1st and 2nd Hong Kong Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Courses held in May 2015 and June 2016 respectively.
– Over the last 5 years, have single-handedly conducted eight weekend MSK imaging workshops in India (x3), Malaysia (x2), Mongolia, Myanmar, Indonesia (x2), Russia (x2) and Saudi Arabia. A typical 2-day workshop involves giving 8-12 lectures, doing a live ultrasound demonstration and then supervising a hands-on practical ultrasound session
– Have delivered 319 educational lectures at local and international conferences and have written 178 book chapters.
– Visiting Professor Vancouver Sept 2015.
– Regular supervisor to radiological fellows from overseas who attend our center as non-paid fellows to enhance their MSK imaging skills.