The Master of Science Programme in Diagnostic Ultrasonography is a postgraduate programme focusing on the practice of diagnostic ultrasound. The programme is conducted through lectures, live demonstration, interactive tutorials, hands-on practical sessions, and clinical attachments.
- To provide a comprehensive review and update on the knowledge on clinical application of interventional options
- To inform the candidate of the necessary practical skills
- To equip the candidate with an understanding of the various disease processes
- To facilitate interaction and cooperation among medical and health professionals
- To cultivate a sense of patient care that is patient-centered, compassionate, appropriate, and effective for the treatment of diseases